Obesity is the term used to define too much body fat,but not overweight. Obesity is called the host of many medical conditions.
COMPLICATIONS OF OBESITY
Complications of obesity are :
- Sleep apnea- breathlessness during sleep.
- Lung diseases like Chronic Asthma and Pulmonary blood clot.
- Liver diseases like Fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
- Stones in gall bladder, kidneys, urinary bladder.
- Heart diseases like Ischemic heart diseases, heart failure, heart block.
- Chronic pancreatitis.
- Brain stroke ( CVD ) .
- Prolapsed Lumber discs leading to chronic back pain and disability.
- Cancers like breast cancer, uterus cancer, stomach cancer, colon cancer, kidney cancer.